Sub-Boards

Threads

Last Post

Sub-Boards

Board Threads Posts Last Post
No New Posts Zombie AU

Want to write your characters in a zombie apocalypse? Do so here! You can have your thread be in any point (right after the apocalypse starts, halfway through, at the end, ect.) Just have fun!

1 3 Jan 26, 2016 11:59:56 GMT -5
by pierce
in Party Poopers
No New Posts Game of Thrones AU

An AU based specifically off of Game of Thrones. if you'd like to do any kind of parody on the universe post it here!

1 85 Aug 7, 2016 11:07:49 GMT -5
by Kenzie
in All The King's Horses {Game of Thrones AU} {1x1}
No New Posts Timejump AU

All threads in this board are set any time in the future! Minibios are for 10 years in the future from current time. Threads can be for any time period at all.

10 1,182 Aug 30, 2016 20:43:41 GMT -5
by Kenzie
in The Dramatic Spiel of Arthur and Chardonnay~
No New Posts NextGen AU - 1 Viewing

Want to use the kids of main characters? Post them here & keep all threads with them contained in here.

Note on Minibios: They should be set for about 19 years after the reunion thread takes place. So if your characters have kids, please plan their ages accordingly.

2 8 Aug 23, 2016 16:54:43 GMT -5
by Lori
in I...Song...You...Wha?
No New Posts Pirates AU

Takes place in a universe where pirates are rampant.
Governor of Salem: Daniel Rivers.
Pirate Captain: Jean Audet.
Captain of the Salem Navy: Susan Summers.
Queen of Merpeople: Billie-Jean
Head of all trade/the merchants: Geoffrey Richardson (Chad's father) Feel free to let me know if I forgot any sector!

6 101 Aug 28, 2016 21:55:23 GMT -5
by Kenzie
in { Welcome to Port }
No New Posts General AU - 1 Viewing

Want to do a one timey 1x1 thread in a very specific AU? Post it here!

1 9 Oct 24, 2015 21:08:21 GMT -5
by pierce
in Parting is such sweet sorrow
No New Posts Superpowers AU - 1 Viewing

Oh no... one day, we all just woke up in the same room and we suddenly have superpowers! What the heck's up with that? And what's this random note on the table? We have to save the world? The heck is that about?

7 86 Aug 1, 2016 18:43:10 GMT -5
by pierce
in A Bug's Life

AU Threads

Status    Subject Created By Replies Views Last Post
No threads were found.

Board Information & Statistics

Board Description
AU Threads
Have you ever wanted to do an alternate universe for your characters? Like, see what could have happened if they were thrown into a zombie apocalypse, or switched personalities, or in medieval times? You can post here! Different big AUs will have boards, and you can create topics & post in them as you will. Since these threads aren't canon there's no posting order or requirement, unless otherwise stated by an OP of a thread. And if you think of a good AU idea, tell me and i'll make a board for it!
Board Statistics
Threads and Posts
Total Threads:28
Total Posts:1,474
Members
On This Board
You can create threads.
You can reply to threads.
You can create polls.
Members Online
Users Viewing
0 Staff, 0 Members, 1 Guest.